Frequently Used Forms

School of Theatre – Travel Request Form for any faculty, staff or graduate student seeking funding for travel from the school.


University Guest Presenter Agreement and Form W9 – for Master class instructors, guest artists, students not in the payroll system, pit musicians not in the payroll system, anyone being paid a stipend.  (complete both forms).

P-Card Exception Request - This form is to be used to request temporary limit increase and merchant category code restriction lifts. Exceptions may only be considered for review prior to the purchase/transaction being transacted. Post purchase exception requests will not be processed.


Non Employee Travel Reimbursement Form – for non PSU employees seeking a travel reimbursement or where a travel expense was paid or placed on a PCard on their behalf.  


Group Meal Form – Must include all attendees. 

(Please note: if you have a group over four, dining at a restaurant, you must get prior authorization for the group meal from Kathy Kensinger via email.  Her email response must be attached with the receipt.  Please copy Janet JGB8 on email requests)



  • Tips and Gratuities should not exceed 20% of the cost.
  • Penn State is sales tax exempt.   Sales Tax Exemption forms can be downloaded from the website, under Tax Exemption forms.


PSU Travel policy TR02:


Fieldtrip Packets for Domestic Fieldtrips throughout US:  (DUE ONE WEEK PRIOR TO DEPARTURE)

          For the Faculty leader:

  • Checklist (include roster of students, with PSU ID #s and cellphones)
  • Guidelines for reference purposes.

For Students:

Logo for United Scenic Artists


Logo for Stage Directors and Choreographers Society


Contact Us

Address: Penn State School of Theatre, 116 Theatre Building, University Park, PA 16802 USA.

Office: (814) 865 7586

Fax: (814) 865 5754

Tickets: (814) 863 0255