How to Order
PENN STATE CENTRE STAGE
Tickets: 814-863-0255 • 800-ARTS-TIX
Save 10 percent when you buy tickets to four or more shows during the season.
Tickets must be purchased at one time. No other discounts apply.
PURCHASE SEASON TICKETS HERE
Arts Ticket Center at Eisenhower Auditorium: M-F 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Penn State Tickets Downtown: M-F 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Sat. 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Bryce Jordan Center Ticket Window: M-F 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Summer); M-F 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Fall/Spring)
HUB Outlet (while Penn State classes are in session fall and spring semesters): M-F 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
If you prefer to order by mail or fax, just call one of the numbers above and we will send you an order form.
Tickets on sale August 1, 2016
Music and lyrics by Joe Iconis, book by Joe Tracz
Based on the novel by Ned Vizzini
Directed by John Simpkins
Preview: Oct. 4
Opening Night: Thurs., Oct. 6
Evenings: Oct. 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Matinee: Oct. 9, 15
By William Shakespeare
Directed by Steve Snyder
November 14–December 3
Previews at 7:30 p.m.: Nov. 14, 16
Opening Night: Thurs., Nov. 17
Evenings: Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 1, 2, 3
Matinee: Dec. 3
Book by Billie Joe Armstrong and Michael Mayer
Lyrics by Billie Joe Armstrong, Music by Green Day
Directed by Erin Speer
Previews: Feb. 14, 16
Opening Night: Feb. 17
Evenings: Feb. 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
Matinees: Feb. 18, 25
Directed by Steve Broadnax
March 21–April 1
Previews: Tue, March 21, 23
Opening Night: Fri, March 24
Evenings: March 25, 28, 29, 30, 31
Matinee: March 25, April 1
Penn State Downtown Theatre Center
Previews: April 4, 6
Opening Night: April 7
Evenings: April 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Matinees: April 8, 15
For Penn State students, summer prices for individual tickets are $15 for all shows. During the fall and spring semesters, individual ticket prices are $12. Valid student ID required.
Save big when you see a preview or matinee priced 20–40 percent lower than the regular ticket price—call 814-863-0255 today! Or buy ten regular tickets at the same time (all to the same show or mix and match) and receive a discount of 10 percent off ticket price. Tickets must be purchased as one transaction (does not apply to previous sales or opening nights). For more information and ordering assistance, call at 814-865-5340 or 800-278-7849.
- » Programming, dates, and times are subject to change.
- » Student prices apply to full-time Penn State students with University ID cards and to people 18 and younger.
- » We do not issue refunds. However, individual tickets may be exchanged at least forty-eight hours in advance for another performance of the same play. A $4 fee will be charged for each ticket.
- » Audio and visual recording devices are not permitted in the theatres.
- » Seating for latecomers is not reserved.
- » Late Seating Policy: Patrons arriving after the show has started will be seated in late seating. The House Manager, at their discretion, will determine the time to seat late-comers so as not to disturb the action of the play. At intermission the patron may take their original seat. On sold out productions, patrons without tickets may ask to be placed on “stand-by”. Stand-by patrons may occupy a vacant seat at curtain according to the discretion of the house manager. The patron my have to vacate the seat should the paying patron arrive late.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have any questions, please contact the Arts Ticket Center (814-863-0255) in advance of your participation or visit.
The Theatre Alumni and Friends Scholarship Fund provides assistance to recruit, retain, and reward outstanding undergraduate theatre majors at Penn State.
Send your contribution to:
107 Borland Building University Park, PA 16802
or call (814) 863-2142 We appreciate your generous support.